Getting Back Into Shape! || PIIT28

Hello! 315340
Recently, I've been more serious about fitness and health.
I'm quite determined to get into shape - by the end of this year! 



So, before PIIT28 was announced, I was doing a little bit of the Blogilates Beginner 2.0 Calender then, when I was ready - I did the regular monthly workout! However, a few days before March, Cassey announced the PIIT28 programme. Andddd, I jumped at the chance of joining!! 318182318182318182

I'm currently in Week 2 of PIIT28 and I've been posting diligently for the PIITstagram Challenge. 292209
Although, I may have some cheat snacks a few times to keep myself sane but other than that, I'm eating as clean as possible! I really can't wait to see the end results when I'm done with PIIT28!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik