My Ultimate Madoka 1/8 Scale Figure GET!

On the 8th of February 2013, I finally got my most wanted scale figurine - the Ultimate Madoka 1/8 Scale Figure.



I have been obsessed with this figure since last February 2012 - when it was still in its prototype stage.
And then when I saw the pre-painted prototype version during Anime Festival Asia Malaysia 2012 (AFAMY '12), I was totally head over heels for her. I knew I really had to get her. And then, she was officially released~!!

Initially, I had enough funds to get her but due to reasons of a certain biatch, I had to let my dream figure go.
But now, I saw someone wanting to sell off their Ultimate Madoka in MISB condition for a lower price.
I grabbed the chance. My sis paid in advance for me and then, I'll be paying her back at a slower pace.
So, she's kinda-but-not-really unofficially mine. Ahah. (・◇・)
But still, she's currently within the safe confines of my home - in her glory.

The price for the figure was reasonable. The unique colours and patterns, design and the transparent gradient-coloured wings. The base for the figure is also super pretty.  ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
And I'll save my fangirl moments for another post LOL. I'll be making an official review when I gather up my thoughts and take more pictures of her~ ♡

I'm soooooo glad I finally get to own her!! ♥(ノ´∀`)
I'm gonna get a suitable casing for her, soon. I wanna display this beauty in her glorious glory. *sighs in bliss*

Oh, and on a side note, I've already place order on her figma version. And I'll save up to get her nendo version later. I wanna get as many versions of Madoka as I can~ (。’▽’。)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik