Writing My Way To Dublin

There is an essay writing competition that I discovered last Sunday. I was giving it a thought, if I should enter or not~~ The victory prize is quite interesting. x3 IF I win, I can win a trip for 2 to Dublin, Ireland and attend the gala ceremony of the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 2009. I don't really care about the prize, I just want my writing to be famous! *whines* xD

Although, the topic was REALLYREALLY difficult!!
The topic is "The Best Things in Life"... =_=!!
I'm still cracking my head~~ I've got some oppinions from my friends and family.
Besides the *extremely* difficult topic, if I win the trip for 2... Who am I gonna take??
I have a dad, a mom, a sis, a grandma, my dogs and my friends who supported and gave me ideas! @.@!! Sometimes, life can be tough... xDD

Would anyone mind telling me...
What are the best things in life for YOU?

My Survey Results~~
Dad - No comment...
Mom - Sleep and eat.
Sister - Doughnut.
Grandma - (I didn't ask)
Dogs - No comment... xDD
Friend, Samantha - (Not telling you cause she's the one who contributed a LOT of ideas!)
Friend, Brethatshna - Her grandma, cousin and friends.
Friend, Jia Yin - Imaginary friends....... o_O!!

Mind helping out a little? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik