Comic Fiesta, Day Two

Yay. This post about Day Two!
^___^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The event started with 4 dances which was... (I'll give my review too!)

1) 恋愛♥ライダー (Renai♥Rider) by Buono!
-- They just totally killed this dance. It was so messy! I don't like it, not one bit!


2) TELL ME by Wonder Girls
-- This dance was quite good. The timing and teamwork was average. And I could feel their energy.

3) Go My Way!! from IdolM@ster
-- Three girls dancing to this. They totally followed the original dance, it was good. Though when they start to move from the left to right side of the stage, it was terrible~

4) 都会っ子 純情 (Tokaikko Junjou) by C-ute
-- Same review as Renai Rider. Worse than horrible. This is one of my favourite songs and they just killed it! WTH!!

OVERALL -- 4.5/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the 2nd day, my parents bought the tickets to enter the convention. After awhile, the solo cosplay competition started. It was hilarious! xD There was a female cosplayer, the character's name was Sherly Nome. I'm not sure she's from what game, anime or manga but dayum... She was sizzling H.O.T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the competition ended, the judges was deciding~ So, we went to have our lunch. After our lunch, we went back to the convention hall! Then, I bought a Vampire Knight 2009 Calander.

The front page.

January & February

March & April

May & June

July & August

September & October

November & December

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll just skip whatever happened at the anime convention.
It's just too long & funneh~ xDD

Although~
There were lots of free gifts that they gave away.
Such as Comic Fiesta '08 shirts, original X-Rally game etc. etc.

Then, there were various performances.
I remember the first one was a performance from a group of Vampire Knight cosplayers~
They were my sister's friends.
Then, there were awesome singers. Non-professional, of course.

After all the performances, they announced who had won what-what-what.
My mum & I waited downstairs while my sis & dad stayed in the convention hall to buy something.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we returned home, my sister had to changed out of her costume.
My dad & I waited at our car while my mom (had to) follow my sis to the bathroom.
Btw, we had already checked out of the hotel at 11am.

BLABLABLABLABLA.
Too lazy to explain.
Just gonna show you stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a frame of bananas.


One more thing.
It's 'bout the hotel room.




Yeah... I know...

2 comments:

  1. ah interesting. a friend of mine has also asked me to go but i didn't. regretted now.

    it's been a long time i have seen anime calendars for sale. i was able to get one called AI about a girl from another dimension ended up being a musician something like that for free. but i'm only into collecting certain anime stuff.

    what song r u trying to sing till u get tired?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. i don't really sing c-ute songs... i usually sing along some rockish songs like blue bird by ikimonogakari.... tainaka sachi: kirameku namida wa hoshini and such. so where r u from? penang?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik