Agent Yoru wo Yuku PREVIEW

Hihi~ :D As I've said in the post below, this is the preview for my next dub. :3
But I don't know when I'll be doing this! xD
I wanna dub other songs and finish up my lines first, mmkay? xD;;



After MANY MANY MANY months, I finally released something. YAY!
This is Agent Yoru wo Yuku, the preview version...

I know I lack energy! I was really tired of singing the same verse for the whole week.... LOL.
I hope I can release more songs soon! Please keep waiting and supporting! :D
I plan on releasing the short and long version of this song, btw.

This week is my holiday so I plan to dub LOTS AND LOTS of songs!
Btw, requests are open! But I'll have to consider them cause of my limited voice range. *sad*

-- CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED! --

★ CREDITS ★
Song: Agent Yoru wo Yuku / エージェント 夜を往く - PREVIEW -
Original Artist: Hiromi Hirata
Game: IdolM@ster
Covered By: Misa♪

• I OWN NOTHING BUT MY VOICE! •

Thank you for listening, domo arigatou gozaimashita!
Please RATE or COMMENT! Or subcribe to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik