New OP and ED

Yay~~ The new opening and ending of Shugo Chara!! Doki has been released. It's BEYOND my expectations. I've never imagined it to be THIS awesome!! Especially "My Boy".
I've always thought that "My Boy" was just a lovey-dovey song with the similar tune as "Rottara Rottara" or "co.no.mi.chi". But, it's NOT~~ I'm really satisfied, REALLY!!

This is new opening of the anime, My Boy. This song is sung by Buono!.
^o^ Please view in HQ~!! ^^;;



This is the new ending song. Newly sung by *newly created* group called Guardian 4!.
This group (from Hello! Project) consists of Nakajima Saki (C-ute), Sugaya Risako (Berry Koubou), Kumai Yurina (Berryz Koubou) and Mitsui Aika (Morning Musume).
The song is called Omakase! Guardian. ^_____^



Enjoyed~?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik