Shirota Yuu / 城田 優

Last night, I was watching Rookies (Special). Shirota Yuu was really hot... xD!!
YES, the reason I watched Rookies was because of Shirota Yuu! ^///^ He's Spanish/Japanese. :3
Mecha kakkoi de~chu!!
I love it when he beats the shit out of everyone. 0w0!!
The sensei was really cute too~ ^0^v

Kyaa~~~ Makes me wanna marry Shirota Yuu. xDDDD!!
I still think that Shirota Yuu is very weird when he acted in the live action version of Prince of Tennis (as Tezuka)... xD With the whole glasses thing... O.O Weird~~ BUT BUT BUT!!! He REALLY caught my eye when he acted in Hana Kimi (Japanese version).... He was really cute and hilarious but hot at the same time...!! *melts* I would scream and ask him to marry me if I met him. O.O;;
で~ちゅ!

Enough of this rambling. :]



Shinjo Kei from ROOKIES.

Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince of Tennis.

Kagurazaka Makoto from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.

He's sooo hot... *drools* xD

This is how he sounds like. :] They're giving out information, or something.
Yuu-san is sucha dork... xDD



AND HIM SINGING!
He has a really awesome voice. :] He should've sang Daite Senyorita instead of Yamapi... JkJk!! xD *gets shot* O///O


This song is called Natsu no Owari.

Kyaa~~ I just like guys like him. ^3^
Japanese guys are the best~~ They're not all that serious but really smart and talented. They're very natural! ^^;;

ONE MORE THING!
You noticed that he's really, really tall, right?
He's 188cm. xD He's a model, singer and actor. :D!
And he still can speak Spanish, fyi. ^3^
城田優だいすき!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik