New Layout; again!

LOL.
I changed my layout for God knows &%#@ times.... XD
I'm really loving this layout, this time. ^3^

If you have noticed, I have taken down the "Creations of Mine" section.
I felt it wasn't necessary. :]

I added 3 sections and edited my C-box to fit in perfectly. :D

1) To Be Accomplished; 2009
I added my goals to be archived this year. Hopefully, I don't give up. LOL.

2) Wanted Songs
"Wanted Songs" which basically means these are the songs I wanna sing this year, THE MOST! It will be updated from time to time. YAY~ I felt bored, so yeah... :3 Those are REALLY tough songs, from pitching to emotion. xD

3) Wanted Dances
Just like "Wanted Songs". These are the dances I wanna accomplish this year! :D I think I will~~ Or not? Don't know~~ :] Will be updated too cause ... Hello! Project has been really active nowadays. Though, I won't get my hopes up high cause I MIGHT not be doing it due to my "schedule". Busy Busy. LOL.

Oh yeah.... I edited a few of my links. ^0^
I edited my "Cliques". What I did? I changed one of my friend's link cause she changed her blog's URL. (You know who you are! Haha...!!) AND I edited my Friendster's link. Don't forget to add me. LOL. J/k. :3

And then... I look off R-ainbow from "Singing Angels". I quitted that groupdub due to inactivity. F-reeze MIGHT be taken off cause I'm still finding for that courage to quit it. :P I added TokiDoki cause that's my MOST recent joint groupdub. :] It's really awesome being in it. I might be adding another one cause I'm waiting for an answer from Doki Doki Project.

I guess that's all to be updated. :] Check out my next post!
Thanks for reading my stupid and random posts... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik