Pure Bad or Good Luck?

Lately, I've been having a little of good and bad luck, mostly bad. Haha. :]

Let's start with the good!
- I got my Weiss Kreuz package, good condition
- I discovered new songs
- LIFE (J-drama) is finally working!!
- True Blood is finally gonna be screened on TV

Now the bad... TT^TT
- I got bitten by a red ant on my toe and it's still swolen; it bit me last Sunday....
- My head got itchy-er!
- I'm gonna get sore throat
- I can't sing in pitch anymore
- My dog's nail pierced through my skin and it's really obvious and painful, but luckily... It stopped bleeding
- My dog attempted run-away-but-failed mission
- I've got a whole bunch of lines to hand in but my voice sucks!
- I'm always having a headache
- I'm getting lazier...

And there's more but I think I might get pissed off for not watching LIFE right now! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik