Yayness~~

Finally, my week has been improving! ^^b
Even though, I hate some of my new teachers.... xDD They're BORING. And they SUCK. xD
Though, I love Miss Mughni! She's amazing and wonderful and hilarious. xDD
She's more of a friend than teacher to us. :] At least, to me and my friends. ;P


++++++++++++

Ettoo~~~ I just discovered that Bye Bye Bye!'s dance shot has just been released!! W00T!!
And I've downloaded the song... x3 It rocks! But not as rocking as My Boy by Buono!. ^^;;
I heard the radio rip of My Boy... It's MECCHA MECCHA awesome!! I can't wait for the PV and dance shot to be released. It's surely to be uberly cool~~!!! ^3^ De~chu!


++++++++++++

Did I mentioned that I got in to TokiDoki from Pikuchi Project? xD
TokiDoki is a cover group for shuffles from Hello! Project. Yay~~
I've been placed into Guardians 4 as Yurina~~ I'm not entirely sure who's Yurina but she's from Berryz.

Nyaa....~~ I'm still wondering what will happen to Shugo Chara Egg!! TT^TT *sad*
Although, some of them were the back-up dancers in Mano Erina's PV, Hajimete no Keiken~~
The PV is really kawaii~~ I'm starting to like Mano Erina. ^^ De~chu!


+++++++++++

TBH, I don't really Dakishimete Dakishimete... Wait!!
I love the song but I don't like to sing it! xP Weird, aye?? ;3
SERIOUS!! ^-^

What else I don't like... *thinks*
AH!! I don't really like the dance for Bye Bye Bye!. xP
Most of us don't anyways.... O.O;; It's SOOOO weird!! It gets weirder at the instrumental break before the end of the song... LOL.

+++++++++++

AnCafe's Europe Tour 2009 has ended....
I hope they'll come to Malaysia, ONE DAY!! ^^ *cross fingers*


++++++++++

As I read from Darren Shan's blog, he said that the movie, Cirque du Freak might be released on January 2010.... =_=;;
2010!!!!!!!!! EFFFF~ TT3TT

And he said that it's gonna be released in the US on January 2010...
That means, the foreign countries HAVE to wait for a few months and weeks before it's released to the respected countries!! -_- I HATE TO WAIT!!!

Oh well... xD Better showing than not showing. Broken English... LOL. xD

++++++++++

I think that's all~~ ^^b
One more thing, I've just got myself a blog on WordPress. :D
When I start updating... I'll post the URL here. :3

Thank you for reading! Domo arigatou~!! De~chu* :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik