Translating Songs ♪

I know I've really active on posting videos lately~~
I hope you're not annoyed by it.. xD
The FULL version of Minna no Tamago was my best dubs! ^0^ Let's see what else I can do~~

Anyways.. That's not the topic for this post! ^3^
I've been thinking of translating Minna no Tamago into Malay.
After all, I've learning that language and applying to my daily life since I was 7... xD
It's an easy song but some Malay words are really long... @_@ Kuru Kuru Nyaa~~~

It's kinda weird to me too, kinda hilarious in a way... Cause...
For those who understand Malay, I think you might laugh too! xP

Japanese Title: Minna no Tamago / みんなのたまご
English Title: Everyone's Egg
Malay Title (unsure): Telur Kalian... xDDD

This is the 1st verse of the song!
(Japanese - Romanji)
Pyon pyon Fumu fumu yeah x2
Howa howa Kira kira yeah x2
Tamago wa nani iro? Yeah x3


(English)
Hop hop Hmm hmm yeahx2
Fluffy fluffy Sparkle sparkle yeahx2
What color is your egg? Yeahx3


(Malay - Roughly Translated)
Lompat lompat Keluh keluh yeahx2
Gebu gebu Sinar Sinar yeahx2
Apa warna telur kamu? yeahx3


Actually...
"Apa warna telur kamu?" is kinda broken... xD
The correct way is "Apakah warna telur kamu?"... BUT it's too long for the song...
So, I cut it short~! xD I hope I'll finish this in a week or so~~
I wanna dub it in my native language. xP

Please support me! Oeun suru yo!! TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik