Twilight [ OST ] Tracklist

Yay~~ I'm finally got some free time to watch Twilight. xD At least the ending...
I REEALY wanted a certain track from the movie... I finally found out what was it. ^^b
It's called Supermassive Black Hole by Muse. ^3^

The other tracks that were played in the movie was... [ not including artists' names. ]
+ Full Moon
+ Eyes on Fire
+ The Cat's Meow
+ Tremble for My Beloved
+ La Traviata
+ I Caught Myself
+ Never Think
+ Nature Within Us
+ Claire de Lune
+ Let Me Sign
+ Supermassive Black Hole
+ Go All The Way
+ Flightless Bird, American Mouth
+ Leave Out The Rest
+ 15 Step
+ Decode

These are all the songs that were used in the movie according to the DVD I bought, which is original. o(^3^)o

Places to download, which are safe. :]
How would I know? Cause I've downloaded loads of songs from this person before.
Please Click Here; LINK.
Btw, it does NOT open to a new window. So, open it in a new tab. xD

If you find any broken links, please report to me. I'll report it to the uploader. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik