Honey + Lemon = Honey Lemon?

Two days ago, I bought a box of honey (it has royal honey, floral honey and Honey Lemon sweets!). The sweets tasted weird at first but then, I got used to the taste and I'm addicted to it! ^3^ It's from New Zealand.

I only take two or one per day. I don't wanna finish up fast cause it's expensive... xD I took it for my vocals. And honey with lemon DOES work! My voice don't even crack now. xD *touch wood* ^3^

I hope it gets better cause my pitching is more in control, currently. :D

+++++++++++

I finally handed in my Koi Kana lines... to Fujiiro~Rira. xDD
Now, I owe Fujiiro~Rira "Cinderella/Complex" by High King. I don't really like that song but I'm trying my best to put in more emotion to it! ^^

AND... I owe K-awaii "Massara Blue Jeans". I'm too lazy to do that now. LOL.

Thanks for reading my nonsense. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik