New Batch of Songs

As I said on the other post, I signed up for all the songs in Haato Revolution. xD
Which was... *drumrolls?*
(I'm giving my -sorta- review on how I'm doing, I guess? xD)
PS: If you see small boxes at the rating section, it represents stars. If you can see it, good for you. :]

Track 01 - Shiro to Kuro (from Kyou Kara Maou)



This was really tough at first, LOL. After listening to it after a few times and attempt to sing it, it's quite easy actually. :3 After singing MY BOY by Buono!, I don't think I would have any problem either. LOL. MY BOY was REALLY fast but not as fast as again by YUI. I'm sure I can conquer this song! ^3^ Ganbarimasu!
Difficulty: ☆☆

Track 02 - Kuroi Namida (from NANA)



Easy song to sing but NOT an easy song to sing in PITCH! xD I can't do vibrato. *shot* But I've got a month to learn this song (with vibrato)! So, I'm gonna try my best and not get sore throat. Anna Tsuchiya's voice is so awesome! xD
Difficulty: ☆☆☆

Track 03 - Catch You Catch Me (from Card Captor Sakura)



My all-time favourite anime from childhood. Ah, brings back a LOT of memories. This song is REALLY easy to sing cause I've singing this song since I was 11. LOL! xD Though, I gotta catch up on the fast parts. ^3^ But it's no problem~! で~ちゅ!どんまい、どんまい!
Difficulty: ☆

Track 04 - Black Diamond; Major Version (from Shugo Chara!)



I love the major version over the indie version, ANYTIME! Why? Because I love the violin intro... xD Not really an easy song to sing. And it has vibrato in it too... LOL! I'mma shoot myself~~ J/k! I hope (and will) master the first solo line! :D I wanna hit to high pitches!
Difficulty: ☆☆☆☆

Track 05 - Heartful Song (From Shugo Chara!)



Quite easy actually but the timing is a little difficult to get... ^^;; It's a really sweet song! It has vibrato in it too but not very obvious. xD Dakara, atashi mo motto ganbarimasu desu!! ^3^
Difficulty: ☆☆

++++++++++++++++

Besides those due lines, I have some overdued ones... still... xD
I have...
1) Massra Blue Jeans by C-ute
2) Cinderella/Complex by High King

Ah... I have to sing 2 graduation songs from Corsica.
1) If You Can Dream by Disney Princess
LOL. I can't believe I'm forced to sing an ENGLISH song from DISNEY! xDD Oh well, it's only ONE song. It won't kill, I think?

2) Itoshiki Tomo he by Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai
Never really heard it and never tried it yet. LOL. Oh well...!

I better try my best on these singles, I don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb again. xDD

++++++++++++++++

Upcoming personal debuts--
I'm entirely sure but I wanna dub these few songs. :3

1) MY BOY by Buono!
2) again by YUI (Piano version)
3) Akogare MY STAR by C-ute
4) Yuuki no Uta by Kanae Ito
5) Yume no Tsubasa by Yui Makino

Ah, I just realized that my voice suits softer songs like Yume no Tsubomi by Nana Mizuki or Yume no Tsubasa by Yui Makino. When I dub those songs, I'll show you. xD
I feel like singing Yume no Tsubomi but my voice has "cracked" from the screaming singing non-stop just now. O.O;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik