Breaking News?

I've finally quitted my first dubbing group, °R-ainbow. TT^TT
I made the decision yesterday and acted.
I think I made the right choice cause they group wasn't moving forward AT ALL!
The only single we had was LALALA幸せの歌♪LALALA Shiawase no Uta.
どんまいどんまい!!(Don't mind, Don't mind!!)

Even if I lost a group... It makes not difference cause I have 10 more groups to participate in... XD Though, I'm thinking of leaving F-reeze too. Hm... I shall do that, later. :]

Oh well.... I gained something though... xD
Buono!'s latest single, MY BOY is downloadable! :D
I'm SOO gonna learn that song, I know it's REALLY fast but I LOVE IT! It rocks... hardcore... xD Oh my, I have to learn to do the harmonies... *shot* I don't know how to do harmonies! Nevermind, THIS shall be the time that I pull up my socks! I have to work harder if I wanna be accepted in the Japanese entertainment industry! がんばります♪

This post was just a worthless piece of crap, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik