Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie ☆



I finally got to watch Rurouni Kenshin's live action movie in the cinema today.
I thought this movie was never going to be released in my country but I was super duper excited when there was the announcement of this movie being premiered here! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

After watching the movie, I just have to let this off my chest. Excuse me for a moment.
SDF;SDHFIL HOMAIFARKINGAWD. MY EYES WAS BEING PURIFIED BY PURE EPICNESS AND SO MUCH AWESOME SAUCE THAT IT'S BURSTING ALL OVER THE WALL. HOMAIIIGGAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD. *DIESSSSS*
And yeap, that was exactly how I felt after the movie.

I felt like buying another ticket for the next show and watch it all over again wtf.
Seriously, I love this movie so much that I was fangirling about it for so long.
Everything was just perfect. The fight scenes. How the characters were being portrayed. The movie set. The sound effects and background music. Everything just, well, clicked together.
But I really need to say this.. I don't remember his name but he was the masked dude. I felt like he just walked onto the wrong movie set LOL. I mean, CHECK OUT HIS OUTFIT YO. It screams JRock all over him. Too much visual kei influence wtf. (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
But nevertheless, I super duper love this movie to bits! Check it out when it's available at your area or you get the chance to watch it on DVD/BluRay.

Here's the trailer to get you excited, if you haven't seen it yet.


Trailer 1


Trailer 2

So, yeah, check out the movie~!!!! ( ´∀`)

PS: I forgot to mention that I'm a fan of the anime series since I was young. So, it was a REALLY big deal for me to watch it. Glad it turned out awesome! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik