Morning Musume's Brainstorming (Loose Shot) PV

[UPDATE] Brainstorming isn't confirmed to be on their 53rd single, or at least, not yet. Blame Tsunku for hype that got to my brain for assuming it's their latest PV for their 53rd single. Fml.

On 27th February 2013, Morning Musume's loose shot version PV of their song, Brainstorming was released on their official YouTube channel. (Subscribe to them if you haven't!)

Check out Brainstorming's loose shot vers. PV below~!! (☆^ー^☆)



Despite the song being auto-tuned (once again) and it has similar beats to their previous singles (once again), I still think it is an awesome song!! For now, it's way cooler than their previous singles. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Heck, the song is currently being looped right now, as I'm typing out this blog post. ♥

Ahem. Anyways.
The song is really good. One of the best songs I've heard from Morning Musume.
I think this song will be another hit for the group. ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

Aside from the song, the dance is amazing itself. It suits the song very well, surprisingly.
And, in my opinion, I think this is one of the toughest dance formation I've ever seen Morning Musume dancing to. Wakuteka Take A Chance seemed tough because of the line formations throughout the song but this formation, Brainstorming, includes a lot of member shifts around, reaching their specific spot on time and hitting the right moves at the exact timing. There was definitely a LOT of effort put into perfecting this dance and its formation.
I can't wait to watch the dance covers of this song assplodeee explode on YouTube!! \(^o^)/

By the way, I really love the red-blue outfit concept.
I noticed that Reina is in the red team and Sayumin is in the blue team.
And, Riho-chan is in the blue team and Ayumin is in the red team.
There's an obvious reason for such a concept. In short, yin yang concept. LOL.
But it's cool, rather than separating them by their generation or their official Hello! Project colours. ★

I can't wait to watch the official PV and the official dance shot for this song.
It's definitely gonna be cool~!! (●´∀`)ノ♡

DON'T FORGET TO BUY THEIR SINGLE WHEN IT COMES OUT TO SUPPORT THEM (if you got the cash lol).

PS: MY HARUNAN HAZ A LINE. Or maybe there's more than one line. I didn't really focus on how many lines did everyone get LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik