Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: Your favorite voice?

Woah, this is a REALLLYYYY tough question. щ(゜ロ゜щ)
Unfortunately, I can't choose OGs or ex-members but hey, at least, that cuts down my choices lol.



I think I have to go with my Airirin, my very first oshimen before Sayumin. ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ
She's a great artist and I absolutely love it when she hits the every single high or low note.
Overall, her vocals have definitely gotten better and better. It's such an amazing process of watching her grow up into the young lady she is right now. I can't believe it's been more than 5 years of watching over her. I hope that, even when she leaves the Hello! Project nest, she continues to polish her vocals and be the best she can be! *(*´∀`*)☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik