Big Bad Wolf Book Fair GET in Penang ☆

Today ☆
I went to the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair that was held at Penang Times Square.
I was super excited cause the BBW was finally in Penang and not KL. Woohoo~!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

I headed straight to the venue after work, when my sister picked me up.
I forgot to take a picture of the place but here's a picture of my sis, mine and my friend's book haul.
My friend wasn't able to physically to check out the book fair cause she's just too far away ahah but I called her and listed almost every manga there is and I just picked up whatever she wanted LOL.
The box that I used to carry all the mangas were just packed full. (⌒_⌒;)

Here's a proper photo of the book haul~



The only mangas that my sister and I own are actually just Maoh: Juvenile Remix, Black Sun and Tactics. LOL. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 The rest belongs to my friend. Ahahahaha. oTL
Ahem. Anyways. Back to the book fair topic.
The weight of the books were killing our (my sister and I) arms. Homaigawd.  。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

After the book fair, my sister and I dumped the books in the car before making our way to our nomming session at the cafes in Penang Times Square.
We decided to try the food at a really cute cafe called Sweet 16.



The interior of the cafe is just okay-ish. Really pink though - as expected. Ahah. .___.



And our table was the lucky number 13. I didn't even realize that we were sitting at table no.13.



After we sat down and gave our orders, we waited only for a while. The service was surprisingly quick. But I guess it's because of the lack of customers.



My sister ordered the milk tea (left) and I ordered the hazelnut chocolate (right).
The milk tea was okay. But one complaint, my drink tastes odd. This is the type of chocolate drink I hate. They taste cheap ughhhh. I was expecting something better. But whatever, I was just hoping the food was better.



And the food was wayyyyy better. My sister and I approves of these snacks we ordered. ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪
The food at the front was fried sweet potato and the food at the back is potato wedges with cheese.
Although, the tomato tasted rotten-ish. Anyways. The food was really good. I really dislike eating sweet potatoes but this sweet potato, I'm okay with it. In fact, I think it tastes really yummy! ★ ★

After we ate finish and paid the bill, we headed over to another place to nom. It was just next to this place we just went. It's called Face to Face.



My mom, sis and I have previously ate at here before. And the dumplings were just uber delicious.
So, I was craving for some dumplings too LOL.
And hence, our food adventure continues! ( ̄ー ̄)
Btw, I didn't take a picture of the interior. I felt it was too inappropriate cause the tables in the shop were kinda packed and there were a lot of people too. oTL

But food shot for the win! ヽ(^Д^)ノ



My sister's 3-tiered milk tea~ I didn't get any drinks cause I just wanted to drink mineral water after that horrible chocolate drink lol. And then, my sister ordered the Sarawakian noodles aka kolo mee. And I ordered my awesome fried dumplings~! (●♡∀♡)



(above) My sister's noodles.
(below) The heavenly tasting fried dumplings



Above picture is the chef's special fried dumplings.
But I wasn't sure what was in it exactly LOL. All I knew was that it was yummeehhhhhh~ ♥

The picture below is the fried dumplings with chives.
This is my favourite dumpling I've ever had, by far. Especially when it's dipped in the sweet chilli sauce. Even more delicious! (´ ▽`).。o♡



I shared the chef's special fried dumpling with my sister cause she refused to try the fried dumplings with chives lol. But ohwell, more for me then~ Ahah~ XD

After our food adventure, we left for home /o/

PS:
On the side note, my Maoh: Juvenile Remix manga collection is almost complete!
I just need the last volume to complete it altogether~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik