Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: Your first Idol (first one you noticed/were exposed to)?



The very first idol to grab my attention would be Airirin~ ♥(ノ´∀`)
And the reason why I chose this picture of Airirin would be because it was the very first song that made me hooked on Hello! Project. By song, I meant Buono!'s Renai Rider.



I don't why but I was just super attracted to Airirin so much that, I think, it was near the point of obsession. I searched up and watched every video I could find of her, listened to her solo songs and saved her pictures into my laptop.
Even though Sayumin is my oshimen at the moment, Airirin will always have a special place in my heart. I will always and forever continue loving and supporting her from afar. (ノ> ◇ <)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik