Kyubey 1/1 Scale Soft Vinyl Figure GET! ♡

Yesterday, when I was at work, the Kyubey 1/1 Scale Soft Vinyl figure arrived at home.
I opened after I came home from my Rurouni Kenshin movie outing~
Here's the half-assed box opening of this super cool figurine! ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

Here's the box within another box, which was in another box. I don't have a picture of it. ごめん。
ヽ(´□`。)ノ



This box is the box with Kyubey directly inside. Idk how explain it LOL.
It had 2 boxes, covering this box. It's confusing to explain with words but that's not the point of the box opening. m(._.)m

Btw, this (picture below) was printed on the box before the Kyubey box (picture above).



I was seriously amused by it, to the point where I have to aimlessly blog about it. ( ´∀`)

And back to the topic. LOL.
Previously, I had already seen Kyubey at the Culture Japan Night 2013 in Penang. So, I wasn't THAT surprised by his size and such~  (´∇ノ`*)ノ

But anyways, here's a comparison photo of Kyubey and my Godoka scale figure~



Amazing comparison. Almost the same height.
I wished there was a 1/1 scale of Godoka. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
But she'd be too bloody hell-ishly expensive. So, let's scratch that idea LOL.

So, that was the half-assed box opening of the Incubator~
Time to build him a shrine. (ノ・ェ・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik