Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 13, 14 & 15

Yo, peeps~!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I haven't been following my Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge for the past few days LOL.
I've been too busy playing Sevencore and Forsaken World. ┌(・。・)┘♪
But here's my backlogged answers for Day 13, 14 and 15.

Day 13: Favourite Berryz Koubou member?



Previously, I would have said Miyabi or Momoko but I finally got the chance to know the other members a little bit more through HelloPro Time and, I really like Maasa out of all the Berryz members. So, Sudou Maasa it is~ (●ゝω)ノ

Day 14: Favourite Buono! member?



Hands down, it's Airirin~ ♡

Day 15: Favorite Morning Musume member (current)?

The current MoMusu, right now, has the 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th generation line-up.
And since Sayumin is still in MoMusu, I'm still gonna pick her as my top favourite member~
ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ



But if Sayumin wasn't in MoMusu anymore, I wonder who will I pick.
I love the 9th, 10th and 11th generation equally. I couldn't possibly just pick ONE. (´A`。)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik