My New AVF Mouse ★彡

Previously, I used the free Asus mouse that was bundled with my laptop.
It worked fine for the first year but then it started giving me problems.
I thought it was just the internal driver problem so I put up with the glitchy problem for another year, until now. It turns out it was not caused by my laptop but the mouse itself was causing the glitchiness wtf.  (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

And so, after being pestered by my friend, I finally decided to get a new mouse for myself! (◕〝◕)



I got the AVF wireless mouse, near the mall around my area.
So far, I'm really happy with it. It doesn't make any sound when I scroll but it's kinda loud when I click LOL. But I'll deal with it. And btw, I think I'll just name it Kagami #3. ヽ(‘ー`)ノ
Or I shall give it an original name. I think I should stop naming everything red, Kagami. Ahah. oTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik