Blog Layout: A Need of Change

Since 2013 is a new year, which also means having a fresh start, I was seriously thinking of revamping my blog layout. I have been using the same layout for quite a long time and to be honest, I was sick and tired of looking at it. (¬д¬。)

This picture below is my (official) previous blog layout.

(╯°□°)╯



And so, with that resolution of wanting to give my blog a new look, I'm currently in a process of revamping it. I'm still keeping the layout adjustment and layout widths that I used previously cause I'm content with it, quite a lot.
But I'll be changing the overall design of my blog and possibly adding a banner created by yours truly (I hope).
I'm easily distracted so, I think I might take awhile. I wonder how long will I take to finish up the new layout.

~ヾ ^∇^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik