Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: Favourite Group?



After being a fan of, generally, Hello! Project for more than 5 years, I definitely can say that Morning Musume is my most favourite group from Hello! Project.(●´∀`)ノ♡
It's really too bad that they keep changing the member line-up but then again, it's also to keep the group alive. I think, in the recent years and the recent singles that have been released, it feels like MoMusu's golden era is returning once again. ☆
And I'm sure the younger generation members will grow up into great artists and guide their future kouhai(s).
Having the 9th, 10th and 11th generation has, in my opinion, definitely bring more spark into the group. I think this is one of the best line-ups I have ever seen. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik