Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Favourite Duo/Couple?

This is a tough question... (´;д;`)
I have a few favourite pairing so I shall cheat by listing them all. Ahah~

Sayu ☆ Reina (`・ω・´)”



This 6th gen duo has got to be one of my fave pairing in Hello! Project history LOL.
They really compliment each other, especially with their jokes and in-sync timing of certain stuff.
I find it amusing when the two are together~ O(≧▽≦)O

Ayumi ★ RihoRiho (/^▽^)/



I don't necessarily like them as a combo like Sayu and Reina but I love them as the dancing duos.
They're like missing puzzles who found each other, in dancing terms.
I really enjoy watching them dance their heart out and when they're put in a dance battle, that's when they are at their best. Super love this two. (ノ´ー`)ノ

Sayu ☆ Mizuki 。◕‿◕。



This pairing is also one of my favourites. I love it when they sing together.
They, somehow, just fit each other's voices. It's too bad Mizuki wasn't in MoMusu earlier.
I would love to hear more duet songs from them~ ♡

And lastly, although they're no longer under Hello! Project, this duo is my ultimate pairing.



。:゚ ( Ai ♡ Risa )゚・。
I absolutely love them to bits. I watched the episode of them, on HelloPro TIME, where they visited Lotte World and woah, this is when you can see how close they are with each other.
I really fell in love with the spark they have. It's amazing to see how friends grew up together.
I hope their friendship never ends. (゜´Д`゜)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik