Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Note: I know this is, originally, from Tumblr but I thought it seemed fun doing these xx Day Challenges. Plus, I'm running out of things to blog about. LOL.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆。.:*・°☆。.:*・°☆。.:*・°☆。.:*・°☆

Day 1: Your Favorite Idol?



It's definitely Michishige Sayumi. (´ ▽`).。o♡
If I was asked the same question a few years ago, I would've said Airirin but Sayumin has already locked onto my heart super tightly. ♪

I super, super, super love Sayumin for gawdknowswhatreasonLOL.
But it was probably because she wasn't the member who was always at the front or had leading lines in singles or albums, nor she was always at the center of attention in concerts (until recently-ish).
I really admire that part of her who was striving her hardest and tried her best, even if she used to have bad vocals. But over the years, I've noticed that her singing has improved vastly and she makes the best "Ah~" and "Uh~" in Morning Musume songs. I mean, have you ever heard those erotic notes in Motto Aishite Hoshii no and It's You? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Ahem. Anyways.
I really love Sayumin for, probably, everything LOL.
I really love her voice, her on-screen and off-screen personality, her (really) photogenic looks, her love for the fans, her love for Ai-chan, her.. well, everything. ♡
Oh, and she's the only reason why I started loving pink colour and why I became slightly girly-ish.
Without her or Airirin (or the discovery of Hello! Project, in fact), I'd probably go my tomboy-ish ways and never wanted to change.

Conclusion, she's perfect in my eyes. And when she graduates, I really hope she takes up a modelling or a variety show MC. OHMAIFARKINGAWG, PLEASE DO MODELLING! *SHOT*

ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

PS, I can't help but post another photo of her. Btw, the photos that I used in this blog post are from her 9th photobook called Mille-feuille. Get a copy of her photobook at CDJapan, when you can~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik