My 3DS XL Crystal Casing and Hori Screen Protector

Recently, I ordered the crystal casing and Hori's screen protector from a seller on Lowyat for my Nintendo 3DS XL, Kagami. (´∇ノ`*)ノ I finally had the funds to get them.
So, I did and they arrived on this Tuesday.



They were well-packed by the seller. (★^O^★)
I was a little bit worried about the packaging, at first, cause I was worried about the casing breaking on the way here or something like that. But I'm glad it was packaged nicely. I was rest assured when I opened it~

It took awhile to clean the casing and Kagami. I'm slightly OCD so, I had to make sure everything's okay. But after all of that, the casing fitted perfectly. I found out that I had to slide in the top screen before locking in the bottom screen. And when I wanna take the casing out, I have to take off the bottom first and then, slide the top screen out. (゜▽゜;)





Although I can (still) see minor scratches but I guess that's normal.
The point is to protect Kagami, not be OCD about the scratches on the casing LOL. (´_`。)

After putting on the casing, I put on the screen protector on Kagami~ ♡
It took quite awhile to get the hang of it. I had trouble putting on the bottom screen protector.
But I had absolutely no problem when I stuck on the top screen protector lol. o(-`д´- 。)
Screen protectors, trolling the life out of someone. oTL





The two pictures, above, are when I had already put on the screen protector on Kagami.
Seriously seems like there's nothing at all - which I really love. It fits just nice enough into the frame. Now, I don't need to hold back when I'm abusing gaming on Kagami~ (ノ´ー`)ノ

Super happy and content with what I got! ♥
Next, I'm gonna get a pouch for Kagami so, I can bring him everywhere and not worry if there's water spilled on it lol. Time to save up a bit more and then, I might get a game along with it - to save on shipping.

Can't wait for my next purchase! (´ ▽`).。o♡



Kagami's complete look, excluding Kyubey.
Ahhhh, I can't stop staring at my sekushii beast~!! (✿ ♥‿♥)

PS: I followed this video on how to put on the Hori Screen Protector.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just discovered your blog while searching for reviews on the case and screen protector. Would you say it's worth it? I know it's been a while since your purchase, I'm just wondering if the case did a good job of protecting your 3DS? Did you find any major scratches on the case after using it for a while? Hope you reply! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! :'D
      Both case and screen protector was a savior to my 3DS. I'm really glad I got the casing early cause it really did protect my 3DS from a lot of scratches. Cause I usually carry it around in my bag which has loads of stuff in it. So, yeah LOL. X'D I sigh of relieve every time I take off my casing and see my 3DS in its (still) full glory cause there's not even a single scratch on it. :D But one thing I find a little bit irritating is that, dusts and other smaller particles may get in the casing itself so I have to be careful even though it's being protected by the casing too~

      And for the screen protector, I think it's quite worth it. I try not to scratch the screen too much cause I used to have a DS Lite and it was scratched horribly due to the games I play so, now I'm just being extra cautious. However, I'm pretty sure the screen protectors are doing its job just fine. Look on the the bright side, you could always change it if it has too much scratches! X'D

      I hope that answers your questions. >A< Feel free to ask me anymore questions~ :D

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik