My First Hello! Project CD - EVER ♥ ♥

Today ☆
I placed an order on CDJapan.
I ordered Morning Musume's 47th single (Takahashi Ai's last single), Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa o Honki de Negatterun da yo! (Takahashi Ai's Graduation Commemoration Edition).
(Damn, the title still sounds so confusing!)



Unfortunately, the First Press cards has ran out, unfortunately.
Although, I'm not really complaining cause I'm just happy that I got to buy her LAST Morning Musume CD. (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

This will be my VERY FIRST Hello! Project CD that I'll order.
I'm so excited! I can't wait to receive my CD. Heh. ♪



↑↑ That is my prove of order. v(゚▽^*)ノ

Before I ordered it, there was only 4 copies left. Four freaking CDs left!
That is how popular the CD was - to the point of being almost sold out.
Thank goodness I managed to get one of it.
Now, there are 3 copies left. *peace*

I hope my CD comes by next week~
I can't wait to molest get my hands on it cause... well, that'll be my first EVER H!P CD.
o(^^o)(o^^)o

PS: I am using my money from my doll fund. That is how important this CD is to me. ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik