Getting It Back!

In the past few months, I've stopped most of my gaming habits.
I stopped playing Maple Story, Dragonica, Perfect World, Touhou, otome games and etc.
Idk why but I just don't find 'em interesting nor fun anymore. ( ̄へ ̄)
So much for being a Games Technology student LOL.

I don't know if you know but I used to love online games so much that I breathe, eat, sleep, dream games. I can game from morning until night, and possibly until the next day if my mom didn't bug me to go to sleep. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Check out this post LOL.
I wonder where did that passion go? How did it get distinguished? *sighs*

But anyways, recently I've been watching my classmates gaming in class.
And that kinda sparked a question in myself which was, "What AM I doing here?".
I was seriously doubting myself and thought really hard about changing courses.
But I decided not to cause then, it'll be a waste of my parents money and I'm taking up on loan. UGH!

Then Idk why but I had an urge to start getting back into the gaming world.
(I think I lost interest after trying to play with Granado Espada? I do not recommend this game for whoever who has no gaming experiance IMHO. It's VERY confusing. The controls, the quest, the maps - everything was confusing, even to me. _| ̄|○)

So, I was deciding which game should I start with. I was not thinking of playing the online games that I already knew.
I was in a dilenma between Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Audition and AIKA Online.
In the end, I choose AIKA Online.
I choose it after re-reading why I wanted to play this game.
Remember this post that I wrote early this year? \m/

And so! I started playing it last week LOL.
I'm at Level 13 and man... it's really tough leveling up in AIKA.
It's unlike other MMORPG games.
Heck, leveling from 1 to 2 was even difficult wtf!
But I'm actually enjoying the game, which is a great sign for me.

Oh, I choose to become a Priest! Just because you get to wear cute outfits. *shot*
I'm such a noob Priest. I instantly died during my first battle with the other nation. ―(T_T)→
Gah, I can't wait till I level up more and get my AoE skills! Then, I can pawn everyone HAH! 8D;

And that's it.
Sorry for making you read this boring post. m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik