A Change of Heart ♥

Lately(´・ω・`)
All I've been obsessed about is the Ball-jointed Dolls (aka BJD). ♡
(Google 'em if you don't know what are they exactly, please)

Most of my time are spent by surfing the Den of Angels forum and looking at BJDs (specifically Iplehouse's BJDs).
I used to stalk people and apps on Facebook, repeat YouTube videos over and over again, lurk around Hello! Online and etc! But now, my life have (officially) been taken over by these awesome dolls, not that I'm complaining though. LOL!

After learning more about them, I plan on getting one.
I know this will be a serious decision cause these things are NOT cheap at all.
Their prices could range as low as RM1500 to more than RM10,000.
(Yes, those are FIVE-digit numbers you are seeing.(^_-)☆)

I'm not entirely sure which one I plan on getting as a FIRST.
It's either one of the below. (Which I'm -most probably- gonna fangirl and annoy the heck out of everyone)

This was actually my first option. *points below*



He is a SID Storm (Basic) from Iplehouse.
Isn't he just wonderful?

Then I discovered the EID Chase (Basic) from the same company too.



I debated like crazy in my mind! (>。≪)
Though the battle was easily won by EID Chase after I saw their head mold, without the face-ups.
I really love EID Chase's eye shape, nose and those really sexy lips which almost seems like a smirk to me. Or maybe I'm just being a little cuckoo? LOL.
Though, I haven't decide which body I'll be picking yet.
But I'm pretty sure I know I'll be picking the one with more abs. LMAO.

There's a few more than I plan on buying. (Yup, there's more!)

I also want EID Arvid. O(≧∇≦)O



I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T STOP STARING AT THOSE JAWLINE AND THE NOSE. ☆☆

I'll probably get him the same wig as in the picture if it's still being sold haha.
And I'll get him the grey suit and some casual clothes! \m/
I plan on naming him Lucien. *obsessed*

Actually, I've already started planning on what I'll name the other dolls.
I can't seem to find a nice name for EID Chase unfortunately.
It just seems like all the names that I find are not cool enough for him! Ugh.
But after narrowing down all my choices, I'm stuck with Sebastian, Ren, Maximus and Loki.
Then again, I'll probably not choose any of those names either. LOL!

Anyways~
Even though it seems like all I want is male dolls, I want some female dolls too!
I'll get too lonely with all the guys, I need some real girl time too. XD



She's a SID Cherie.

I plan to dump my cosplay plans on her. Let her do what I'm suppose to do. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
She's the perfect mold for my crazy plans.
Though I wished she was a little more anime-like but somehow, I don't really mind that much anymore.
I plan on getting small boobs for her. (LOL)
And she's cheaper than the other guys so she's definitely on my wishlist.

As for her name, I was thinking of naming her Madoka.
As in, like Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica's Madoka! ♥
I love Madoka-chan! She's one of the greatest mahou shoujo I've ever seen.
I really admire her. ♥ ♥ *obsessed mode again*
Someone should slap me.

Although I don't think I'll name her Madoka...
I want all my dolls to feel special and not some sort of slave (although, they technically are). _| ̄|○

I've already started to save-up for EID Chase, btw.
I'm throwing ALL of my cosplay plans and figurine/figma that I plan on getting (unless they're below RM150, that - I'll ask my mom to buy for me HAH!) away.
I don't plan on buying ANY CDs and DVDs or any of that sort.
In other words, I'm practically dropping most of what I want for the sake of these dolls which I don't mind AT ALL. ♪

I know it will be worth the money when I get my own BJD with my own money.
I'm currently scouting for part-time jobs too. I'm that desperate!
I really want a BJD (actually, I want a LOT of BJDs!!).

This time, my mom will not be contributing financially for this upcoming hobby of mine.
It is too expensive for her to handle. And I prefer if I worked and got the doll myself rather than her getting it for me.
That way, she has no way of threatening the lives of my dolls at all.
Although she has can threatened me by disallowing me to use her credit card (with me paying her back, of course). XD!
BUT STILL! *getting off-topic*

I can't stop talking about BJDs. Period. XD
I will blab about them more later~ (ノ´∀`*)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik