Ring Me!

Pun intended to the title of this post. m(_ _)m

Lately, I find myself liking the dolls from Ringdoll more and more.
Despite their problem with trying to keep up with their orders and not answering their e-mails, I think their dolls in the pictures are simply amazing.
I read a few reviews saying that their dolls are amazing in real life too, despite the long arrival delay.
Either way, I don't plan on getting one too soon cause I want the Iplehouse dolls as my first.
But I have decided which dolls from Ringdoll I plan on getting! (*≧▽≦)

I want the Grown dolls, which are (so far) Sol and Kay.
And I want the Teenager doll, Wagashi (Style B).

Between the three, Idk which one I'll be purchasing first.
I really like Sol but I want Wagashi so that I get to play with her more (I already have a basic idea on how I'll be customizing her).

This is Sol, btw. o(^^o)



He's a really hawt doll, don't you think so too? *shot*
I think I could make him like a mature version of Ciel (of Kuroshitsuji). Ahaha~ *shot again*
But I definitely will not get him in that colour! ( ̄へ ̄)
I'll get either Pure Normal or White. I gotta dig for more pictures on DoA.

This is Kay. ☆彡



Another hawt doll? I know! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ *SHOTSHOTSHOT*
I really like his presence. He has a cool aura around him. ♪
Although I'm not head over heals for him as I am for Sol and Wagashi.
He'll (probably) be the last Ringdoll out of the bunch I'll buy.

And lastly, Wagashi! \(^ ^)/



She's one of those dolls that truly capture my heart in a heartbeat.
She's definitely a doll that I want to own!
Just like Iplehouse's SID Cherie, she'll fit nicely into my cosplay plans too.
I think I'll make her cosplay as Kagamine Rin as her cosplay debut career.
There's a reason why I choose her mold. (・w・)

Aside from her cosplay career, I'll definitely dress her up in all sorts of clothes. XD
Especially those maid outfits and sweet lolita outfits. Ahah~ d(-_^)
I can already picture it in my mind! (I sound like a pervert or something... LOL.)

Aside from Ringdoll dolls, their clothes are also amazing as well.
(Duh, just by looking at those dollie pictures!)

These are the few clothes I'll definitely buy for them, when and if I own 'em!
I read that it's a little hard to find clothes for Ringdoll's dolls due to their body structure; which is slim and long.

(All of the clothes below can be found at their site! Just hope it's not SOLD OUT haha)



The outfit on the left is just pure awesome.
Though I still can't figure out if that is a skirt or not...
You know, Jrockers (or Visual Kei bands) tend to wear that - I think.
So, I'm not entirely sure if it's for a male or female doll. (LOL)

The one on the right is really cool too.
I think it'll fit Wagashi's mold nicely, I think! (._.)
The shoes are REEALLY cool too! Heh.



These two outfits (the above one) is a must-have item!
They're just stunning. Details are really amazing too. ♥ ♥

It'll be really interesting to see if Sol suits the outfit on the left.
I wonder if it comes with that katana! Teehee. ( ^_^)/

The outfit on the right is using Wagashi's mold.
So I definitely know it'll suit her perfectly. Though, Idk if it'll suit her with the wig that I plan on getting for her~



I'm not entirely sure if I'll be buying these two outfits. \(--)/
They are cool though but Idk. Maybe if I have any leftover money, I'll buy it. ☆

The one on the left is kinda cool yet quirky (is that the correct term? *shrugs*).
It sort of reminds me of Ciel (of Kuroshitsuji) again.

The one on the right is a really pretty outfit.
There was another one with another design but I prefer this one. d(´▽`)b
Cause it'll give my soon-to-be Wagashi mold a softer feeling.
And besides, I can give it to her so that it could be worn during the New Years (not that I celebrate it Japanese-style but still! 8D).

I hope I'll be able to have enough money to support all these dolls that I plan to buy.
I must not only think about the dolls but they stuff I'll be needing when they chip or break or need restringing! I prefer to get a little more professional tools.
I wanna be able to take care of my BJDs properly cause they aren't cheap.

PS: My mom found me a possibly part-time job! I'm really excited about it. I hope I'll get it! (人´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik