On the 24th of September, 2011

Yesterday, I went out for lunch with my mom and sister at Sushi King.
It's been quite a long time since I ate sushi. ♪
And the orange sherbet was finally available! (*≧▽≦)
I've been asking for it about twice but they were always out-of-stock. Ugh!
So glad it was available this time. ♥



I just had to take it home to snap a few photos with to blog. 8D;

After lunch, we walked around and I found something.
It's for my car. (´・ω・`)



Ain't it just SOOO cute?! \(^ ^)/
It was the last in stock too~
So glad I got to own it. ☆

Then, by night, we went out again (plus my dad too) to watch a movie.
We were watching Johnny English. X3



The movie was just too hilarious.
I really love it. It's been so long since I watched a comedy-ish movie~
And good to see Rowan Atkinson acting once again! \m/

When you have the time, go check out this movie!
It'll definitely be worth your time~ o(^^o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik