Bring Me To Neverland

Eversince I heard U-KISS was gonna make a comeback, I was partially excited.
Then again, I was not hoping much for this song until I heard and saw the teaser for their song NEVERLAND.
And when the full MV was released, I was blown away. (>。≪)



This gotta be one of the best works from U-KISS and those who helped them along the way.



This song is simply amazing and addictive.

I'm glad that no one really stole the spotlight. *coughsKEVINcoughs*



Not that I mind Kevin stealing the spotlight but yeah... Justbeingbiased XD

Oh and I'm glad that Dongho isn't really in the MV.
I don't think he'll really fit into the concept due to his baby face LOL.
But nevertheless, every else is darn spot-on HAWT. ( ̄ー ̄)
ESPECIALLY KISEOP



As I was watching the MV, I think Eli's hair stylist should just stick with this hair style.
*points below*



He looks a little too girly with his hair being flat. XD!

ANYWAYS... ♪
I think I might buy their album if I come across it. I think! ( ̄へ ̄)
Oh well, I'll still support them nevertheless! (^▽^*)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik