Introducing RagingHeart and KarinChan ♥

As you might know, I have started playing AIKA Online.
So, now, I'm gonna introduce you to my character and my dear Pran. (*^▽^)/



My IGN is RagingHeart (if you watched Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, you'll know where I got the name from) and my Pran's name is KarinChan.
Initially, I wanted to name her Karin but it was taken. So, KarinChan it was. ☆

RagingHeart is a Priest (as you can see by the outfit) and KarinChan is a Water Pran.

I'm still a n00b LOL. About Level 13, I think.
And I just finished my Pran's evolution quest so she's only Level 5.
And she hates cooperating with me wtf! _| ̄|○
I just hope she doesn't turn into a mean Pran. (;_・)

If anyone who's a n00b and wants to PT with me, please do so! XD
I feel so lonely with my Pran~ Although I enjoy solo-ing a lot too. Haha!

Anyways, that was my RagingHeart and KarinChan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik