Tomoe Mami Figma?! ♥

Currently sitting in Starbucks for connection cause there has been no connection at my house for 2 days already.

Checked out TheFigureMall and I saw Tomoe Mami's figma has been opened for pre-ordering (although it's not offered on TheFigureMall somehow! *SAD*)

Tomoe Mami is one of my most favourite characters in Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (my first fave is Madoka-chan, of course ♥).
And she FINALLY had been made into a FIGMA.
Can someone say 'MINDF*CK' right now?! ( ゚▽゚)/

I couldn't believe my eyes.
My heart could literally jump out of my mouth and run on its invisible legs!
(LOL)



She's a beauty! ♥
I cannot stop staring at her somehow. (*≧▽≦)
She's SOOO awesome!! ☆☆



Her guns adds the awesomeness to her EVEN MORE!! d(o⌒∇⌒o)b
I LOVE HER GUNS! ♥ ♥

I feel like I could crawl FIVE miles RIGHT NOW or something! ♪
I hope to own her. And I hope she'll be offered soon~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik