Sayumin as Sexy Usa-chan!

Michishige Sayumi (Sayumin ♪)...



...is gonna have a new photobook! YAAYYY!! \((=゚▽゚)/
This will be her 8th photobook. Awesome sauce!
The PB's name is gonna be 『Sayuminglandoll』.
Apparently, it's gonna feature Sayumin as a sexy usa-chan girl! (´・ω・`)

I was extremely happy when I read it on Hello! Online's tweet. ★

Lately, Sayumin has been getting more spotlight on her! This is such a great thing.
Sayumin has more lines on singles and album(s).
Sayumin had a solo medley song in a concert.
Sayumin has been made co-leader of Morning Musume!
Sayumin will be having a new PB.

Zomg, how awesome can it get even more?! ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ
Actually, it'll be even more awesome if she could just push Reina out of the limelight.
Although, now, Morning Musume's future single releases would be a little unsure cause of the 10th gen members and holy cow, the 10th gen members are packed with great potential! _| ̄|○
Not that it's a bad thing or anything but I wished Sayumin had the same amount of spotlight as Ai-chan and Reina had (or any of the lead singers on Hello! Project, like Risako and Airi).

Aside from that sappy paragraph, I think I'll be buying this PB.
I'll be saving up my money to buy her PB. It's gonna be expensive, ugh. (ー○ー)
But it'll be SOOO worth it!
Now, time to starve myself LOL. I have to eat grasses for now!

The PB will be released on the 27th of October (this month wtf).
Though, I don't think I'll be pre-ordering it. I'll buy it when I save up enough money.
And if the copies are running out then, I'll use my extra cash that I saved up for my doll fund.

Can't wait to see the cover of the PB. (And preview, if there are any!)
(・w・)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik