Logos Hope Floating Book Fair 2011

Today, I went over to the Island side for the Logos Hope Floating Book Fair.
There was SOO many people! (゚ロ゚ノ)ノ
I didn't expect so many people to come and have a look at the Book Fair.

Anyways, although the collection of books were massive but I hardly found any book that suited my liking.
I manage to grab two books that seemed interesting to me.
If you really knew me, I'm not the type of person who would just buy TWO books.
I'd buy a few dozens (since it was cheaper LOL).

This is the book.  ↓↓



This was the first book that I got. ↑
It's called Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist. (As you can read from the picture above.)
Never heard of the author before but the summary seemed interesting.
I took a peak at the inside too. I like the simple writing style.
I hope it's as interesting as I think it is. *cross fingers*



Call me crazy but I actually bought this book. ↑
It's (as you can see from the picture above) William Shakespeare's complete set of works.
The book was light despite the looks of it. Must be the type of paper they used to print it on.
The inside looked like some sort of bible LOL! Shakespeare's Bible? XD!

My mom bought a few books and a bunch of Christian/Christmas CDs.
(Wth, that's so out of character of her...  (ー∇ー;))

At the Book Fair, I was hoping to find a few How-to sew and Java programming books.
But luck was not on my side at all.
There were some how-to sew books but not what I'm looking for.
I have a specific list of sewing books I'm looking for. O(><)o

While paying for our stuff, we were offered to choose a free gift!
It was between a nice cup and a dictionary.
My sister and I choose the... dictionary. LOL! ヘ(゚▽゚ヘ)



How unexpected of us.
Oh well, we were wanting to buy a new dictionary anyways. Ahahaha~

We rested a the cafe area.
We got ourselves a cone of ice-cream, which tasted REEALY good!
It was RM5 but it was really big too. So, it was worth it! (^_-)v
I asked my mom if I could go for a second round but she gave me the look. XD So, no. Haha!!

After that, we headed to Queensbay Mall to find for my Java programming book.
I was seriously distracted by so many things in Borders. 8D;
I was distracted by interesting toys, mangas, etc. LOL! How typical of me.

I found my Java book which costs nearly RM200 wtf.
I was super hesitant in buying this book due to the price but my mom was just like "Just take it!".
(_ _)ノ
And so I did.



Oh, did mention that it was really thick and heavy?
Another junk on my study table... Seriously, my study table is already leaning to one side due to all the weight of the programming books. m(._.)m
I should get another shelf or shove the books somewhere spacious.

I found another thing that was interesting too.



I got this to put on the doll carrier bag that I plan to purchase online.
I know people have itchy hands so I'd rather not risk my doll and bag get molested grabbed.
Can't wait to own my first BJD and get this bag. ♥
Then I can put this awesome sign on the bag! Ahah~! XP

After paying for everything, we ate at the Paddington House of Pancakes.
My second time eating there. It was delicious, as usual.

Then, we headed back home. (´∩`。)
I don't don't don't don't don't wanna leave!! UGH.
I wanna explore Queensbay even more! Until my legs fall apart or something. ヽ(`Д´)ノ

After coming home and having out dinner, I asked my sister to teach me how to use the her DSLR.
I plan on taking LOTS of shots of my BJD when I receive her.
Heck, I even plan on getting a nice photo frame and photo album just for her.
And I plan on changing her photo in the photo frame everyday.
I think I have become too obsessed. But then again, how cares? XD!

ANYWAYS.
Aside from those pictures above, I have a few bonus shots too! ♥
(Yes, I used the DSLR to take my bloggie pictures for this post. That's why the photos look nicer.)



This was the wooden crocodile that I bought when I was in Sarawak.
(That's the dictionary below Mr Croco (that's its name).)
I love how the background was blurred out! It's so awesome. O(≧∇≦)O



Then I bugged my dog, Angel. \( ̄▽ ̄)/
This is one of the few nice shots that I got from her.
Most of it was a little blur (this photo is also a little blur, unfortunately).
Idk why but maybe it was because she was moving so much? That could be it...
She's the cutest dog in the world, yet the devilish dog too. HAH!

And so, that was it!
I think I'll be taking all my blog pictures with the DSLR for future posts.
I wanna practice as much as I can before I start snapping my dollie~ ☆

(ノ´∀`*)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik