Just Another Dream?

Once again, another pun intended to the title of my post. ↑↑

I have discovered another pile of gold - not literally though.
I went through Dream of Doll once again.
I was not impressed by their works the first time I visited their website honestly.
Though when I went to check it out for the second time, a particular doll really caught my eye.

It was the Dream of Child (DoC)'s Twing-key that stole my heart.
She was the prettiest and cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.



Usually I paid no attention to smaller dolls (the 40cm range ones) but THIS one just caught my full attention.
I knew deep down in me that she was "the one" for me.
(Hopefully this won't change in a few days though LOL. I'm a very fickle/indecisive person - VERY)

From what I read on the DoA forum, this hobby requires loads of gut feelings and money?.
It's like someone just click right away with another. It's something like that. (._.)



I can just feel that she'll be my first.

Actually, I was planning on getting a male doll as my first BJD and I thought I would stick strictly to that.
But after looking at her, screw my plans. I've already thrown all those plans out of the window. 8D!
I don't even feel tempted to buy Ringdoll's and Iplehouse's dolls anymore.

I just want her as my first ever BJD. *sighs in bliss*
She's a whole lot cheaper, if compared to the other dolls that I want.
She costs less than RM1000, believe or not? Heh. (ノ*゚ー゚)
That's half the price of Iplehouse's EID Chase! (He was on the top of my list before I discovered her ♥)

After gawking at her, I decided to look at what kind of clothes does DoD have in store for DoC dolls.
I was blown away with the choices. (●`・ω・´●)
I found two outfits that I'll be buying for her when I save up enough money for her!



This maid outfit is a MUST. (@°▽°@)ノ
I've always wanted to dress up a doll in a super-extra-cute maid outift. This gotta be fate.



I find this outfit really cool and interesting.
I think it'll suit her nicely too! ☆☆

There was one bad news though... there are no shoes wth.
All of DoC doll shoes are SOLD OUT. How the hell does ALL the shoes get sold out?!
Luckily I'm not getting her yet, or else she'll be walking around the house barefooted! Ugh. (;_・)

Aside from that, I've kinda decided on her name already LOL!
I plan on naming her Karin or Chitorin, based on my story's character's name(s).
I think the name Karin will give her a nice ring to her personality.
I've always wanted to name something Karin anyways. XD;

And time to calculate how much she'll cost, without the shipping and possibly customs.
I'll be using the currency converter to convert the USD to MYR (RM).

Twing-key: $283 (RM870) + $26 (RM80) for the new body system
Maid Outfit: $59 (RM180)
Goth-punk Outfit: $57 (RM174)
Wig: $25 (RM76 for one, RM152 if I buy two)
Eyes: $12 (RM37 for a pair, RM74 if I buy two pairs instead)
Tools (String 1M, Head Cap, S-hooks): $2 (RM6) + $1.50 (RM5) + $1 (RM3 for one, RM6 for two)

All together is about RM1547, rounding it up to RM1550.
This is excluding the shipping costs which is most probably about RM100+.
But I'm negotiating with my mom to see if she can bare the shipping costs instead LOL.
After RM1550, I still need to buy some stuff locally such as the Magic Eraser and etc.
Finalizing, I need about RM1700 - at least. _| ̄|○

So far, I have collected at least RM200.
So, I have RM1500 left to collect. ( ̄へ ̄)
Well, at least it's better than saving up RM2500+. XD!

Phew. The calculations made my brain spin. LOL!
Anyways. I think I can do it - might take about a year though.
I hope she'll still be there (and I hope they'll re-stock or make new shoes for the DoC dollies). ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik