Wishlist → BRS Beast ♥

As you might have known, the BRS Beast is open for pre-ordering on TheFigureMall.
I think she's a beast.



Don't you think so too?!?!

Despite her being a little bit pricey, I still want her.
One of it would be due to it's awesome and it'll be bundle up with the BLK Limited Edition Artbook.
That's already killing two birds with one stone.

I was thinking that I should really save up to buy her.
I know I can pay for the deposit first cause I definitely have the money to do (at least) THAT.
But Idk if I'll be able to save up in time when it's time to bank-in the full payment and shipping price.
It'll be released on January 2012 so I think I might have some time or I could always ask my mom to loan me some money. XD Kidding! (LOL)

Honestly, after this figma, I'll stop using my saved-up money in my bank account.
I will be saving to get a dollfie - which I will also talk about.
Having a dollfie will be one of my most expensive hobby due to everything being at least RM500. You'll get it once I write up another post about it. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik