New Layout (Again!)

Yay! I'm done with editing my blog (for now~). (^-^*)

At first, when I downloaded the HTML coding, I thought it would look nice. ♪
But then, when I copy & pasted it on Blogger, it looks totally horrible! ↓↓
Then again, the design is so cute so I thought I should edit the stuff that I didn't like about it.

So, I did. ( ̄▽ ̄)
I changed the colour of the underline, italic, bold, strong and the blockquote. It looks so much more better now! ☆
I also changed the font size, font colour and type of font~
I disabled the ability to right-click and highlight too. ↑

The only thing I didn't know how to change was the post title. ―(T_T)→
Hence, no more post titles (for now)!
If anyone knows how to change it, please tell me. ★彡
(How ironic of me, I'm listening to Tell Me by Wonder Girls.)

The navigation bar thingy is still not complete, though.
I'm not sure what else to add. I'll think about it later or just leave it.
(* ̄o ̄*)

I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik