AIKA Online

Lately ☆
I've been wanted to play this new game called 『AIKA Online』.



Okay, the game is NOT new. (LOL)
It has been played by many users. m(_ _)m

Anyways ↑
I've been waiting since last year for the game to be released.
It's said to be released in 2011.
Although, I re-checked the website (again), it's said to be released on March 2011!! ♥
(ノ´∀`*)ノ

Here's the official trailer of it. ↓



Ain't it just awesome?! ★
*fangirls* (LOL)

I SOOOOOOO wanna be a Cleric! ♥ ♥
If my Cleric is a success, I wanna try being a Dual Gunner. (LOL)

Unfortunately, the only downside to this game would be the gender lock issue! ―(T_T)→
I wanna be able to play the Night Magician, as a female! Boo to that. (;_・)
But whatever! *getshot*

Another thing would be mount for the Cleric! ↓
I totally went WTF-ish when I saw the mount for Clerics.
It's a freaking over-sized cat! It totally broke my heart. (LOL)

Look at the other classes! They have cooler mounts.

Crusaders get a super awesome armored unicorn.


Snipers get a freaking hover bike.


Dual Gunners get a white hover bike.


Warriors get an armored hamster - it sounds lame but it looks cool!


Night Magicians get an extremely awesome dragon.


And Clerics... get a freaking ugly over-sized cat! Eww to the max.


You can read more at this link. ↓
Click Here

*sighs* I guess I just have to live with that fact. (LOL)

Oh! There's also the PRAN system.



I'm praying to get the Smart Pran, Cute Pran or Tough Pran. *crosses fingers*
I just don't want a Mean Pran!! _| ̄|○

That's all for now. (LOL)
If I don't stop typing, this post will drag even longer! ( ̄~ ̄;)

Check out a full review here. ↓
(It's not mine, be warned!)
Click Here

Some useful information! ↓
Click Here

And the most important thing of ALL!!
The link to the Official SEA Site. ♥
Click Here
(This is the SEA version, NOT the Global version!)
( ̄▽ ̄)

I hope the game would be released earlier.
Anyways, no complaining~ Gotta wait patiently! o(^^o)(o^^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik