Start! :D

About the title of this post, I have no idea what to write to I just wrote "Start! :D". LOL!

Anyways~ :3
I'm gonna start working tomorrow! ♥
At last, I have something to do, rather than siting at home Facebook-ing, YouTube-ing, blogging and other nonsensical stuff! :P
The pay is quite good, I plan on working on Sundays too. LOL!
Extra money! :D
More money = Less pressure/burden on my parents = More stuff for more, bought with MY money!
Oh so happy! :3 OMG! I can't believe I'm gonna work! Haha.
I never knew Melissa could ever go for work. :P Anyways, I hope all goes well tomorrow. :D

As for my violin class, my mom asked me to stop.
I finally just gave into the idea. o.o;;
I'm gonna start when I enter college and when I know my schedule. :P
So, I have about 3 months of no-violin-in-my-life. Boo! That sucks...
Anyhow, I still need to practice! :D
Maybe I could practice extra hard and be better when I come back. LOL!
(Like that would ever happen? xD)

Hm... I wonder what should I do when I get my paycheck? XD

I think that's all for now, bye-bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik