Buono!'s『Zassou no Uta』PV

Buono!'s 11th single A-side song for the MV has been released yesterday. ♥
(Does that sentence -above- even make any sense? LOL.)

The song is called 『Zassou no Uta (雑草のうた)』. ♪



At first, I Goggled the translation for the kanji "雑草" (Zassou).
The meaning of it was "weed". (LOL)

So ☆
When you put "雑草" (Zassou) with "のうた" (no Uta), it becomes "The Song of Weed". (Double LOL)
Which gotta be the weirdest title~ ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
But still, it's a good song. ♥

I love how they look like in the PV.

Miyabi looks super cute with those pigtails! It kinda reminds me of young Aibon.

Airi looks amazing - as usual! When does she NOT looks amazing?! (LOL)
It's been awhile since I saw her with pigtails. ♥

Momoko looks good too. (^▽^*)
But I wished she had a different hairstyle!
It usually an up-do style or she let go her hair~
I wanna see her in pigtails.

The song is absolutely amazing too~
I love the "Hai! Hai! Hai!" part and the chorus and and and... yeah... (LOL)
It's such an amazing single! It has 3 songs (along with it's instrumentals - EVEN MORE AMAZING)!
*fangirls a little more* (^^ )

Do check it out! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik