MBLAQ × U-KISS ♪ Wanted!

Lately, I've been wanting somethings! (´・ω・`)

Two of it would be MBLAQ's album called BLAQ Style and U-KISS's mini album called Break Time. ☆★☆★


The cover of MBLAQ's BLAQ Style


The cover of U-KISS's Break Time

I really want it! (°´д`°)

I found it on YesAsia.

It has discounts and FREE shipping for BOTH albums! ♪
That's the best part, teehee!! ( ´^ー^`)

Each album is about RM48.86 (after discounts).
So, if combined both, it's only RM97.72! ☆☆
That is already cheap, you know?!

If it didn't have discounts ↓↓
MBLAQ's BLAQ Style would be RM70.25 and U-KISS's Break Time would be RM64.14!
That's how expensive these albums are... *sighs* ↓

I think I have enough money!
But if I used my money, I won't have any money left for my cosplay plans! ( ̄~ ̄;)

I don't know what to do! *doublesighs*

My mom won't support me. (LOL)

I hope I find a solution soon. ★
Oh, dear albums, please wait for me!
o(´∇`*o)(o*´∇`)o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik