Cleaning Up!

The other day, my mom asked my sister and I to clean up our study room. :P
It sucked! But I discovered we had more space than ever! Teehee~

After we cleaned out the cupboards and took out the unwanted books (cause I finished my high schools!), this is what we got - sort of. XD



Kinda messy, aye? :P

And after a few days and many efforts. It toned down a little! Ahaha... >_>



Still messy, right? LOL!
Well, I didn't take the picture after it was done cause it's not done YET! o.o;;

I got lazy and just left the room. Haha! XD

Anyways, this is what we gathered AKA the junks! :P


The side view.


The front view.

Anyways, when I feel like it, I'll finished up the last touches and post a pic - if I remember~
Teehee! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik