Pass, Pass, Pass!!

This morning ☆
I had my computerized highway code test thingy. (’-’*)

It was such a long wait!
I wished I brought along the Nintendo DS or something! Ahahaha~
There were (seriously) a LOT of people!
And someone (or somewhere?) was playing Korean music. (LOL)
I heard SNSD's Gee, Hyuna's Change and Wonder Girls's Nobody.
It was so random! But that helped to calm my nerves. o(^^o)

Oh, by the way~
I burned the midnight trying to finish up this book. ↓



It has 500 (freaking) questions in it!! _| ̄|○
And I was just gonna start doing it around 1AM of last night. (LOL)
I finished it at 4AM and had to get up at 8AM for the exam. Wth's my problem?!
( ̄▽ ̄)

Oh! The day before yesterday, I did the trial test thing that the driving school provided to practice!
Actually I did it LOTS of times but this one is sort of special cause I scored so high!
∑(O_O;) <- That was my reaction. (LOL)

I got these results. ↓



I couldn't believe my eyes!!
It was like my eyes were playing tricks on me. Haha!!

I was like "Are you sure? Maybe it's 69% instead?!". But it wasn't. (^o^*)

And then ★
I went for another round!

And this is what I got... ↓



If my eyes could pop out of it's sockets, I bet it would right at that moment!! (LOL)
It was... WOW! That was all how I could react...
I only got ONE freaking question wrong!
And I rechecked my wrong answer, it was such a silly mistake. (LOL)
If it weren't for that silly mistake, I would've gotten 100% easily! ♥

Anyways (How many times have I said 'anyways'?) ♣
I went for the REAL exam today and this is my result!



I PASSED! Woohoo~ ♥
I was grinning like an idiot when I left the room. (LOL)

Finished those 500 questions are definitely worth the time! (^∇^)♪

Next would the theory seminar and onto DRIVING FOR REAL! Woot? (LOL)

PS: Notice my AIKA Online wallpaper? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik