Devil Smile Angel Smile Concert

This post is actually quite pointless. (LOL)

I just wanted to say that I finally downloaded S/mileage's 1st live concert called
Devil Smile Angel Smile



This is the DVD cover of the it! ♡

Ain't it pretty? (^-^*)
It's oozing S/mileage vibes! (LOL)
Bright faces, colourful background, cute outfits and awesome fonts.

It finished downloading this morning (I think?), I can't wait to transfer it to the hard drive so that I can watch it on the TV. ヾ(≧∇≦)〃

It'll be so awesome. (LOL)

I wonder how many songs are they performing?
Heck, I didn't even check the song list! Ahaha~
Hm, either way, I bet it's awesome cause I love S/mileage too much. ♥ ♥

PS: My laptop is running low on memory due to my excessive downloads of concerts, Vocaloid albums and various performances. (LOL)

PPS: I'm downloading Morning Musume's 2009 Fall Concert Tour ~Nine Smile~ now. (LOL ×2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik