A New Beginning

Since it's 2011, we all surely hope for a better year and we all surely made New Year resolutions.

As for me, I am like the others too.
Hoping for a better year. Making New Year resolutions.

Last year was a good year for me.

My bond with my new friends grew stronger. I'm starting to cherish them more than ever now. ♥
I'm so happy that I got new friends, honestly. Though, I do miss my other friends who are in a different class than me. :( I miss our times that were spent together. All the laughing and all the times we cut class together! Ah~ Our precious high school days. ♥

I cried in school so many times and was never judged because of it. I'm so grateful for that because I've always thought people would laugh at me, who's all "grown-up". I remember when I was young, my mom would always scold me when I cried, "You're a big girl already, don't cry! Don't you know it's embarrassing!". Hence, the fear of crying in front of people.

Besides that, I learnt so many things. Now, I know I can't live in this world all by myself and pushing everyone away. I've learned to trust people a little more! And that boost my confidence a little bit. I know I'll always have friends that will back me up with I'm down. I know there will be people by my side, always, helping me and accepting me for who I am. ♥

I also learn to be more appreciative of the things I have. I cannot take things for granted anymore! :) I have to cherish the things and people around me before it's gone cause nothing in this world lasts forever.

There are many more things that I wanna blog about but if I do that then... I won't have anything else to blog after this! :P

Anyway, if you have notice, I changed my "Wishlist"! It's a new year, therefore, new a wishlists! :D

As for my New Year resolutions, it's usually the same every year. HAHA! XD

I wanna loose more weight. :) Last year, I lost 5kg (and gained it back, then lost it again!). LOL! I hope to achieve my ideal weight which is somewhere around 50kg. I have about 19kg to loose before I can reach that goal of mine. :'( But of course, I'm gonna try my best! :D I know I can do it. :P Just you see, haha! xDD

I wanna cosplay this year too! :D But before that can happen, gotta loose that 19kg of fats of mine! LOL! These are the two characters I have in mind. :)


Kagamine Rin Nuclear Fusion version


Takashiro Reira

If I manage to pull off a good Rin, I want a Len! :P
I need to find my Len! xD
If you're wondering who's this "Len", it's Kagamine Rin's brother. :)



I think I should make a blog post about the siblings too. XD

Speaking of cosplay and loosing weight, I really need to get a job to earn money so that I'll be able to support myself. :P
I hope to find a part-time job somewhere soon! :3

I think that's all for now~ :P
Bye-bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik