ヘ(^_^ヘ) Shut Up! (ノ^_^)ノ

The other day, I saw U-KISS's 시끄러! (Shut Up!) MV on MTV. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I was so excited to the point I took pictures of it. (LOL)
I'm so obsessed (actually, I was just bored and needed something to blog about).
(-ω- )

I'm not sure which scene comes first. Ahaha~


I think this is the part where Eli and Alexander sings one after another?


I was trying to capture Kevin's moment but I was too slow to catch it. Boo to me!!


I love this part of the dance. ♥
It's like a breath of fresh air cause nowadays, we don't see much variety in Korean dances anymore.


I think that would be Dong Ho on the right.
Or is that Kiseop? Maybe it's Kibum?? (*≧▽≦)

Oh, and I don't like that Brazilian model! *jealous* (LOL)
She's the one in the picture above, on the left.
She's being all touchy with the U-KISS members. ―(T_T)→

But then again, she's so pretty so I can't hate her...
Oh ma gawd, what's my problem?!

Anyways ★彡


This is the last part of the video - they're just sitting there, posing. (’-’*)

You know what?! I need a hobby. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik